Project Manager (Technical/Engineering)
We are looking for a proficient Project Manager who will oversee all the Technical operations on site. This key role within our business is accountable for all aspects of the Technical/Engineering house build process. The Project Manager is responsible for making sure that Development is set up and completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to our customers' satisfaction.
- Assist the Production Director to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives
- Work together will all parts of the business to deliver 5 star customer service
- To take overall control of the smooth running of the development prior to Site Managers arriving on the scheme.
- Guide and assist the site teams to ensure all goals are met
- Forward planning of future phases to ensure smooth delivery
- Liaising with outside agencies and bodies
- Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Proven leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Problem solving abilities
- You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- You will be passionate about managing people
- Ability to manage and track costs
- CSCS card
- Strong Technical and Engineering Acumen
A trade background is not essential
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal Applicants – Please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.