UK Customer Services Director
Buying a home is one of the most important things anyone does in their life so we realise the value in getting our customer journey right first time. Our head office customer services function is responsible for driving the national standard for Taylor Wimpey’s customer care and ensuring that the recently launched customer journey is being adopted effectively in the regional businesses.
This role heads up Customer Service for the entire business and reports directly to the Divisional Chairman for the North. Working closely with the regional Heads of Customer Services and the centralised team, the UK Customer Services Director will work to continuously improve the Customer Services strategy nationally. With our customers at the heart of every decision, this role must assess, evaluate and enhance key customer satisfaction outputs.
- Own and drive Taylor Wimpey’s Customer Services strategy
- Work cross functionally to enhance and refine the new Customer Journey in the regional businesses
- Report on key customer satisfaction metrics to the board on a regular basis
- Manage the customer services budget
- Manage and define the social media plan for our customer base
- Respond to escalated or complex customer services issues that could have a significant business impact
- Must have a previously owned a national customer services strategy and be comfortable with the complexities of working in a matrix business structure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills up to board level
- A customer centric mind-set is critical
- Previous experience to customer service transformation in a previous role would be desirable
- An analytical skill set and the ability to pull key data to provide commercial and relevant reports to the board
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.