Taylor Wimpey are one of the largest homebuilders in the UK, operating from 24 regional offices across England, Scotland and Wales. Already recognised for being a top place to work for and having one of the highest rated CEOs by Glassdoor, we are committed to growing the skills and talent of our people who play an essential role. We are continuously looking for exceptional individuals to join the team.
We offer a variety of careers both on and off site, from Quantity Surveying and Site Management to Sales, Finance and Customer Services. We look to support a diverse range of careers offering first class training and development across all disciplines.
Seize your opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of our mission to be the number one choice for customers and employees.
Why work here?
At Taylor Wimpey, we work hard on putting our people first and we achieve this by building sustainable teams, contributing to meaningful projects and celebrating our successes together. We have a make-it happen attitude and continue to seek the resources and skills to build a better tomorrow.
- Dress for the day environment
- Possibilities to create a real impact on the community that we work and live in through various building/renovation/charity projects
- Annual team charity event
- Agile working environment
- Company culture to be proud of
- Being respectful and fair
Compensation and Reward
Just some things that we provide as part of our flexible benefits package:
- Sizable Employee enhanced Home Purchase Discount Schemes
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare (Extended to family at Managing Director Level and above).
- Retail Discounts
- Supplier discounts
- Flexible Hours/Family friendly policies
- Time off for charity work
- Share plans
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Professional Training
- Life assurance and able to buy additional cover
- Dental Insurance
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday dates
- Travel Insurance
- Cycle Scheme
- Gym membership
- Partner life assurance (new from 1 Jan 2020)
- Health assessments
What our employees say about us
From our Employee Survey, here is what our employees have said about us…
“95% of our Employees say that they are proud to work for Taylor Wimpey”
“94% of our Employees would recommend Taylor Wimpey as a good place to work to friends and family”
“93% of our Employees say that they are encouraged to use their initiative in their job (e.g. coming up with new ways to do things)”
“98% of our Employees say that Taylor Wimpey takes Health and Safety in the workplace seriously”