1. The promoter is: Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd (company no. 01392762) whose registered office is at Gate House, Turnpike Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3NR.
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at https://www.taylorwimpey.co.uk/.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entries vary for each development, please visit the development page on https://www.taylorwimpey.co.uk/ for further details. After the date published on this page no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Complete form via Facebook advert to provide the name of your chosen cause or
- Email the address provided on the development webpage and/or local press article to provide your entry
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate donation amounts or nomination details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The donation amount for each winning cause will vary, full details of donation amounts can be found on the relevant development page on https://www.taylorwimpey.co.uk/. The prize is as stated and other alternatives will not be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites and email as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. Winners will be announced on https://www.taylorwimpey.co.uk/media-centre/news following the collection of all votes. Entry dates vary across the UK and may differ for various developments and regions.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.