Not long after you have reserved, your Sales Executive will arrange an appointment for you to meet your Site Manager to discuss the building of your home, and answer any questions you may have.
During the meeting you will review the following with your Site Manager:
- Review working drawings
- Brick/tile colour and finish
- Boundary position and specification
- Current build stage
- Review Options chosen (dependant on build stage)
- H&S when visiting site
- House type construction method
- Visit plot if safe to do so
- Discuss specific plot gradients where appropriate
They will also review all of the key stages of buying your home.
Our experienced Site Managers can explain the more technical details of the interior and exterior features of your home even before it’s built.