Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you are ever likely to make.
We understand and aim to provide you with a quality new home as well as making the buying process as simple as possible for you – all backed up by a great level of customer service.
Our Customer Service Charter sets out the help we will provide to you throughout your moving process and after you have moved in. We will:
- Endeavour to ensure all our marketing and advertising is clear and truthful, and use clear and fair terms and conditions in our sale contract
- Give you detailed information about the home you are buying and guidance regarding the choices and options available to you
- Give you your own files showing you all the steps involved in buying a new home, moving in, maintaining your new home, details of Warranties and guarantees and our Aftercare service
- Invite you to meet the Site Manager who is responsible for building your home, so you can ask whatever questions you may have
- Provide you with regular updates on the construction progress of your home, counting you down to when it will be ready
- Invite you to visit your new home before you move in so we can show you how everything works
- Tell you about our 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty, along with the NHBC 10 year Warranty
- Ensure you receive Health and Safety advice when visiting a development, and when you have moved in
- Arrange for your Customer Relations Manager to visit you after you have moved in to make sure you have settled in, and answer any questions you may have
- Provide an after sales service including a formal complaints process if you feel you haven’t received the service you should have
Our Customer Service Charter complies with the requirements of the Consumer Code (further details available at www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com)