Help to Buy: Equity Loan
The Government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available here. The scheme is open to both first time buyers and home movers alike, and means you'll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home.
With Help to Buy, the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home via an equity loan. You will need to secure up to a 75% mortgage and put down a 5% deposit. You’ll own 100% of your home from day one.
Find out more about how the Help to Buy scheme works.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan – Terms and conditions apply. Applicants should seek independent financial advice, and get information and guidance on applying for a Help to Buy: Equity Loan at www.helptobuy.gov.uk.
Armed forces discount
Looking for an armed forces discount? At this development, members of the armed forces could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 spent on a new home. If you think you could be eligible, why not find out more about our armed forces discount today?
Discount Open Market Value
Taylor Wimpey South Thames are now offering a rare opportunity to those with a connection to the local area.† The better-than-shared equity offer allows you to purchase your new Taylor Wimpey home for 80% of the purchase price. The limited number of ‘Discount Open Market Value’ homes have been competitively lowered in price as part of a joint agreement between Taylor Wimpey and Crawley Borough Council.
It couldn't be a simpler process:
- Straightforward, uncomplicated application process
- No additional monthly payments
- Simply purchase your new 3 or 4 bedroom home at 80% of the market value with no interest to pay on the remaining 20%
- Whilst there is no pressure to purchase the outstanding discount, you can purchase the remaining 20% of your home in staircase payments over 25 years
- If you choose not to purchase the additional discount, when you sell your home, simply just pass on the benefit by selling your 80% share
†Subject to fitting criteria. For further details and full terms and conditions please speak to a Sales Executive.
Why not consider Part Exchanging your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home? With our Part Exchange scheme, you could move into a new Taylor Wimpey home without the hassle of selling your old one.
We’ll buy your existing property at 100% of its market value. You'll avoid all the stress of putting your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains! Interested? Find out more about Part Exchange.
Terms and conditions apply to the Part Exchange scheme.
Request a viewing when it suits you, with our fast, simple and convenient online booking form. Alternatively you can call us on 01767 660520.
This development is managed by the South Midlands Taylor Wimpey regional office