Our new homes are located on land off Aspen Gardens on the outskirts of the charming town of Stotfold. Situated just 1.8 miles away from Arlesey Train Station and less than half a mile to the A1, it’s also a great location for commuters.
The stunning new development is also within close proximity of all the town centre’s amenities. For those who enjoy the great outdoors, the River Ivel runs through the town, providing excellent opportunities for country walks.
The popular Bedfordshire town is home to a wide range of shops and businesses catering for everyday needs, including a library, supermarket, hairdresser and pharmacy.
Other key features of Stotfold include:
- ●Stotfold Watermill and nature reserve
- ●A range of parks, including a skate park, river side, play areas and sports facilities
- ●St Mary’s Church
- ●A range of schools nearby
- ●1.8 miles to Arlesey train station with quick routes to London Kings Cross
- ●Close to the River Ivel for leisurely walks
- ●10 minute drive to Letchworth with an extensive range of facilities