New homes in Whittingham.
The village itself boasts a number of everyday amenities, including a village store, post office, pharmacy, hairdresser and two pubs. There are also a number of good schools in the area and for those interested in sport, Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club and Goosnargh and Whittingham Cricket Club are just a short walk from the development.
- Beautiful rural location
- Local amenities include village shop, post office and pharmacy
- M6 just 4 miles away & M55 only 3 miles
- Preston is just 6 miles with it's fantastic choice of high street and independent stores, restaurants and bars
- The stunning South Lakes is only 1 hours drive and features some of the UK's most breathtaking scenery
- 20 miles from Forest of Bowland AONB
- Selection Primary and Secondary schools rated as 'Good' by Ofsted inspectors
- Get sporty with a short walk to Whittingham Cricket Club or Longridge Golf Club only 5 miles away
- Yearly festivals include Goosnargh & Whittingham Whitsuntide Festival and Whittingham Beer and Sausage Festival
- This is a mixed tenure development with houses now available freehold
- Apartments on this development are sold leasehold