Grosvenor Park Shared Ownership Scheme
- Buyers will be able to acquire 75% of the property when they purchase their new 2 or 3 bedroom home from Taylor Wimpey
- Applications for the scheme are processed by Breckland Council, who ensure that an eligibility criterion is met
- Buyers are able to staircase to own 100% of the property by purchasing the remaining 25% from Orbit Housing Association at any time during the term
- Once the owner owns the property 100%, they will also own the freehold. Orbit will transfer the freehold on completion of the last tranche of stair-casing
- If buyers choose not to purchase the outstanding 25% share of the property they are able to sell their 75% share to buyers who also meet the eligibility criteria, and pass on the benefit of being able to buy a 75% low cost home
Help to Buy: Equity Loan 2021 - 2023
This home is eligible under the Help to Buy: Equity Loan 2021 – 2023 scheme, which is open to first time buyers only and means you’ll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home.
With Help to Buy, the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home (40% if buying in London) via an equity loan. You will need to secure up to a 75% mortgage and put down a 5% deposit. You’ll own 100% of your home from day one.
Find out more about how the Help to Buy scheme works.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan – Terms and conditions apply. Applicants should seek independent financial advice, and get information and guidance on applying for a Help to Buy: Equity Loan at www.helptobuy.gov.uk.
Easymover is available here, which means you could provisionally reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home at this development - even if you haven't sold your existing property.
And that's not all. With easymover, we'll make your house move as stress free as possible. We'll liaise with your estate agent on your behalf, we'll pay their fees and we'll manage the whole house selling process - making your life so much easier! Take a look at our easymover page for more information.
Terms and conditions apply to the Easymover scheme.
Given the current social distancing restrictions to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we may be unable to progress Part Exchange at this time. Please speak to your Sales Executive for further information.
Why not consider Part Exchanging your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home? With our Part Exchange scheme, you could move into a new Taylor Wimpey home without the hassle of selling your old one.
When you buy a new home using our Part Exchange scheme, we’ll offer to buy your existing property from you, at a price we agree with you based on two independent valuations.* You'll avoid all the stress of putting your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains! Interested? Find out more about Part Exchange.
Terms and conditions apply to the Part Exchange scheme.
Oops, something's gone wrong with our appointment system. Please try again later or call our Sales Executives to arrange your visit.
This development is managed by the East Anglia Taylor Wimpey regional office