• Find your home

    Enter Location or development name
    Price range
    Number of bedrooms

    Property type

    See advanced options

Plot 285 The Hillford

£187,496

London Road - Attleborough - Norfolk - NR17 1GT

4 bedroom Detached house

^ Images include optional upgrades at additional cost

Book an appointment

Opening times

Mon 11:30 to 17:00
Tue Closed
Wed Closed
Thu 10:00 to 17:00
Fri 10:00 to 17:00
Sat 10:00 to 17:00
Sun 10:00 to 17:00
  • Floor Plans

    Print all floorplans

    AA41_3DFP_GF_001 (1)
    • Kitchen3.56m x 3.23m
      11'8'' x 10'7''
    • Living/Dining Room5.36m x 4.13m
      17'7'' x 13'6''
    Room Metres Feet and inches
    Kitchen 3.56m x 3.23m 11'8'' x 10'7''
    Living/Dining Room 5.36m x 4.13m 17'7'' x 13'6''

    Where given room dimensions are maximums, ± 50mm, and include any fitted wardrobes or similar features.

    AA41_3DFP_FF_001 (1)
    • Master Bedroom3.36m x 3.17m
      11'0'' x 10'5''
    • Bedroom 23.78m x 3.17m
      12'5" x 10'5"
    • Bedroom 32.10m x 2.10m
      6'11" x 6'11"
    •  Bedroom 42.66m x 2.10m
       8'9" x 6'11"
    Room Metres Feet and inches
    Master Bedroom 3.36m x 3.17m 11'0'' x 10'5''
    Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.17m 12'5" x 10'5"
    Bedroom 3 2.10m x 2.10m 6'11" x 6'11"
     Bedroom 4 2.66m x 2.10m  8'9" x 6'11"

    Where given room dimensions are maximums, ± 50mm, and include any fitted wardrobes or similar features.

  • Location

    • Current developments
    • Education
    • Healthcare
    • Leisure
    • Transport
    • Major shops

    Situated just 16 miles from the City of Norwich via the A11 and accessible by train in 20 minutes, with easy links to Cambridge and London beyond, Attleborough is perfect for commuters. Excellent school facilities, shopping amenities and local attractions such as Banham Zoo, has families well catered for.With its selection of stylish homes, excellent amenities close by and a superb location when it comes to transport connections, Grosvenor Park is perfect for everyone looking to combine all the benefits of an energy-efficient new home with a historic market town setting and ease of access throughout the region.

    Amenities

    Rosecroft Primary School has now moved to it's new location.

    Attleborough Infant, Junior and High Schools are all within 1.5 miles from home, while the town has its own Sports Hall offering a range of leisure facilities and activities for all ages. Close to home, you will find places in town to stop for a coffee or to wine and dine in style, from Chinese cuisine in light-filled conservatories, to traditional fare in family-friendly 16th century coaching inns.

    Travel

    Transport Links When it comes to fast connections, at Grosvenor Park you are just 1.4 miles from Attleborough railway station with its direct services into Norwich in under 25 minutes, and Cambridge in 1 hour. The A11 major route runs just west of the town, with links to the A14 and M11, with Cambridge 47 miles and Stansted Airport 69 miles away

    Get driving directions to this development

  • Development layout

  • Virtual tour

  • Video

  • Offers

    Discount Open Market Value

    Taylor Wimpey East Anglia are now offering a rare opportunity to those with a connection to the local area.† The better-than-shared equity offer allows you to purchase your new Taylor Wimpey home for 75% of the purchase price. The limited number of ‘Discount Open Market Value’ homes have been competitively lowered in price as part of a joint agreement between Taylor Wimpey and Breckland Council.

    It couldn't be a simpler process:

    • Straightforward, uncomplicated application process
    • No additional monthly payments
    • Simply purchase your new 2 & 3 bedroom home at 75% of the market value with no interest to pay on the remaining 25%
    • Whilst there is no pressure to purchase the outstanding discount, after 5 years you have the option to purchase the remaining 25% of your home
    • If you choose not to purchase the additional discount, when you sell your home, simply just pass on the benefit by selling your 75% share



    †Subject to fitting criteria. For further details and full terms and conditions please speak to a Sales Executive.

This development is managed by the East Anglia Taylor Wimpey regional office