New Homes in Loddon
Loddon is a village on the river Chet which lies within the bounds of the Broads National Park, Britain’s largest protected wetland. Centred around the beautiful 15th century Holy Trinity Church, Loddon has many fine buildings which reflect the growth of the town over the centuries. For the visitor, the town offers local walks, access to the Southern Broads and a variety of specialist local shops, eateries and pubs.
With an array of quaint independant shops such as a local butchers and post office etc, Loddon also possesses more established stores such as a Co-op, Boots and Barclays.
- Catchment area for Hobart schools
- Langley school nearby in Langley
- Approximately 7 miles from Beccles
- Approximately 11 miles to Norwich
- An array of clubs and activities to suit all interests available locally
- Various local public houses, Restaurants, Take Away's and Tea Rooms.
Help to Buy is the ideal solution for Samantha
Click here to email the development