Broadgate Park Discount Open Market Value
Our discounted open market value homes allow you to own 100% of your new Taylor Wimpey home for 80% of the full market value. The limited number of 'Discount Open Market Value' homes have been competitively lowered in price as part of a joint agreement between Taylor Wimpey and Broadland District Council.
Buyers are unable to 'staircase'. When buyers wish to sell, they will sell at 80% of the current open market value, allowing the successor to benefit by buying a 80% discounted open market home. When buyers wish to sell they will give at least 8 weeks notice in writing to the district council stating the price at which it is intended to dispose of that Discounted market dwelling. When opting to sell the home the purchaser will need to arrange an RCIS independent valuation at their own cost.
The discounted market sale restriction shall be registered at the land registry on the register of title to discount market dwelling. The property is freehold.
Applications for the scheme are processed by Broadland District Council, who ensures that an eligibility criterion is met. There is no rent to pay. There will be no second charge on the property. Purchasers are responsible for the maintenance of the property and buildings insurance.
For further details and full terms and conditions please speak to a Sales Executive.
Why not consider Part Exchanging your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home? With our Part Exchange scheme, you could move into a new Taylor Wimpey home without the hassle of selling your old one.
We’ll buy your existing property at 100% of its achievable market value as determined by two independent local estate agents. You'll avoid all the stress of putting your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains! Interested? Find out more about Part Exchange.
Terms and conditions apply to the Part Exchange scheme.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
The Government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available here. The scheme is open to both first time buyers and home movers alike, and means you'll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home.
With Help to Buy, the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home via an equity loan. You will need to secure up to a 75% mortgage and put down a 5% deposit. You’ll own 100% of your home from day one.
Find out more about how the Help to Buy scheme works.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan – Terms and conditions apply. Applicants should seek independent financial advice, and get information and guidance on applying for a Help to Buy: Equity Loan at www.helptobuy.gov.uk.
Easymover is available here, which means you could provisionally reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home at this development - even if you haven't sold your existing property.
And that's not all. With easymover, we'll make your house move as stress free as possible. We'll liaise with your estate agent on your behalf, we'll pay their fees and we'll manage the whole house selling process - making your life so much easier! Take a look at our easymover page for more information.
Terms and conditions apply to the Easymover scheme.
Discount Open Market Value Homes
In association with Broadland District Council, Taylor Wimpey East Anglia are now offering a rare opportunity to those with a connection to the local area*. This exclusive offer allows you to purchase 100% of your new Taylor Wimpey home for 80% of the purchase price, with no rent to pay on the remaining 20%. There is a limited number of ‘Discount Open Market Value’ homes at Broadgate Park; enquire today to avoid disappointment.
*Subject to fitting criteria. For further details and full terms and conditions please speak to a Sales Executive.
Request a viewing when it suits you, with our fast, simple and convenient online booking form. Alternatively you can call us on 01603 513295.
This development is managed by the East Anglia Taylor Wimpey regional office