New Homes in Tharston
With its selection of stylish homes, excellent amenities close by and a superb location when it comes to transport connections, Tharston Meadow is perfect for everyone looking to combine all the benefits of an energy-efficient new home with a picturesque village setting and ease of access throughout the region. Within easy reach of Long Stratton, a large village with excellent schools for all ages, leisure facilities, local shops including Co-Op, an independent baker and butcher plus gift and interior design shops. Whether you are looking to find a home for a growing family or a place to downsize without compromising on style, Tharston Meadow's choice of styles and layouts means you can discover now homes offering your ideal personal space - all brought together in one beautifully designed development.
Easily reached by car or bus, and well positioned for commuters, Tharston Meadow is just 11 miles from Norwich and 12 miles from Diss with Ipswich 34 miles to the south. Norwich railway station is a 12.5 mile drive and Diss 13.2 miles, or if you wish to travel further Norwich International Airport is less than 15 miles away.
- Show home and sales and marketing centre open
- Stylish selection of homes set in a thoughtfully designed development
- Energy-efficient new homes
- Excellent transport connections
- Local Infant, Junior and High schools
- Exciting range of leisure facilities
- Coffee shops, bars, pubs and restaurants
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty