New Homes in Didcot
Poppy Fields at Brunel Rise is perfectly placed on the edge of the vibrant town of Didcot in the picturesque county of Oxfordshire just 10 miles south of the historic university city of Oxford. Didcot’s history dates back as far as the Iron Age. Brunel’s Great Western Railway reached Didcot in 1839 and the town rapidly became an important transport junction.
Today that commercial importance continues, with the town having been designated as one of the three major growth areas in Oxfordshire. Didcot provides a great selection of shops, restaurants, pubs and a local cinema for you to enjoy.
Poppy Fields at Brunel Rise has new homes for everyone from first time buyers to families looking for more space. All homes are eco-friendly, with measures such as extra ventilation and energy-saving boilers and have been expertly designed to offer flexible living space for the demands of modern day living.
- Major supermarkets within 3 miles
- Local park and nearby nature reserves
- Excellent leisure facilities for the whole family
- Primary and secondary schools to make up part of the development
- Provision has been made for a health centre at the development