The Cavendish plot 33 £254,995
- Stylish 4 bedroom detached home
- Spacious fitted kitchen with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Stunning lounge with feature bay windows and French doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room perfect for entertaining guests
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 also benefits from an en-suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Integral garage with driveway
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
Easymover is available here, which means you could reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home at this development - even if you haven't sold your existing property.
And that's not all. With easymover, we'll make your house move as stress free as possible. We'll liaise with your estate agent on your behalf, we'll pay their fees and we'll manage the whole house selling process - making your life so much easier! Take a look at our easymover page for more information.
Terms and conditions apply to the Easymover scheme.
Help to Buy
The Government backed Help to Buy scheme is available here. The scheme is open to both first time buyers and home movers alike, and means you'll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home.
With Help to Buy, the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home via an equity loan. You will need to secure up to a 75% mortgage and put down a 5% deposit. You’ll own 100% of your home from day one.
Help to Buy is also available in conjunction with our easymover scheme, which means we could help you sell your existing home and pay your estate agent fees. Find out more about how the Help to Buy scheme works.
Why not consider Part Exchanging your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home? With our Part Exchange scheme, you could move into a new Taylor Wimpey home without the hassle of selling your old one.
We’ll buy your existing property at 100% of its market value. You'll avoid all the stress of putting your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains! Interested? Find out more about Part Exchange.
Terms and conditions apply to the Part Exchange scheme.