New Homes in Needham Market
Needham Maltings new homes development is centrally located off the main High Street of Needham Market, a traditional market town featuring many listed buildings and conservation area. Needham Maltings will continue the vibrant nature of the town's built and historic environment that has evolved over the years.
Taking the existing built and natural context into consideration and making reference to local character, architectural styles and materials we present Needham Maltings an ideal addition to the existing community.
Needham Maltings features the retention and enhancement of much used existing public areas and the addition of a new town square, children's play area and walk ways. The houses boast well considered design features such as varying roof lines and pitches; brick banding and render; detailed door and window surrounds which draw direct inspiration from the shop fronts on Needham Market High Street.
- Rural town with country walks on your doorstep
- Needham lake is on the edge of the town, popular for fishing
- Walking distance from the development to the train station
- Train service to Liverpool St, as well as all major cities and towns
- Ipswich approximately 18 minutes and Bury St Edmunds approximately 26 minutes by car
- Selection of first time buyer homes
- 2 bedroom apartments are ideal investment opportunities
- Adjacent to A14 for major road connections
Click here to email the development