New Homes in Knowle!
Middlefield Spring is a prestigious new collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes pleasingly positioned on the leafy outskirts of sought-after Knowle. Comprising an attractive range of detached, semi-detached, terraced houses and apartments, this exceptional development offers a wealth of choice for everyone.
- Situated in a secluded spot on the edge of an established residential area, Middlefield Spring is within easy reach of Knowle's charming high street
- Bustling Solihull is less than four miles from home for a wider choice of shopping, entertainment and leisure opportunities, including John Lewis at Touchwood
- Warwickshire's attractive rural landscapes and the peaceful towpaths of the Grand Union Canal are on the doorstep
- There are plenty of sporting facilities nearby such as Knowle and Dorridge Racquets Club and the neighbouring cricket club
- Close to well-regarded local schools, including a number of primary schools and Arden Academy, named in the top 20 non fee-paying schools by the Tatler Schools Guide 2018
- Well located for commuters, with Dorridge railway station, M42, M40 and A34 all within close proximity