New homes in Merthyr Tydfil
With its home in Merthyr, Cwrt Aneurin Bevan enjoys a location in a town situated between the Brecon Beacons and Cardiff.
- Merthyr Tydfil itself has a town centre which is home to a number of retailers, along with markets, cafés and restaurants. Among high street names, you will find independent shops too.
- The St. Tydfil Shopping Centre hosts an indoor market and the pedestrianised high street makes shopping simple.
- It's easy to enjoy the outdoors, with everything from guided walks to rock climbing and numerous parks to enjoy.
- Merthyr Tydfil is a town that is proud of its history and at Cyfartha Park you will find Cyfartha Castle Museum & Art Gallery among the historic attractions.
- Not far from Merthyr Tydfil, Cardiff is a capital city that offers fantastic shopping and entertainment options, along with pubs, clubs, wine bars and more.
- No matter what their age, with a home at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan your children will have a choice of excellent schools. There are 14 primary schools within 12 miles and 5 secondary schools within 5 miles, putting a good education within easy reach.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.