New homes on the outskirts of Newport.
Lysaght Village is yet another addition to the Taylor Wimpey family in Newport.
- Lysaght Village is one of few developments Taylor Wimpey offer in Newport.
- An awe inspiring location, Newport is guarded by its very own castle on the banks of the River Usk. Newport is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city with plenty to offer everyone.
- Amenities are plentiful, making this development perfect for modern living, in a location that offers you all you need and more for every aspect of life.
- Morrisons supermarket is just opposite the development, Newport Retail park just 1.5 miles away and the amazing Friars Walk in Newport City Centre so close, shopping is a breeze.
- There are schools for all ages within a couple of miles, and respected University of Wales in Newport itself.
- Transport links are excellent, and there are sports and leisure facilities of every description.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.