New homes in the heart of the city.
The ambitious development is at the heart of the major regeneration of Newport city centre, now in full swing with many projects complete or nearing completion. A brand new railway station, total refurbishment and improvement of shopping centres, and new business and residential districts have all added a spark to this vibrant and historic town.
- With its castle and cathedral, beautiful parks and open spaces, fantastic shopping and entertainment facilities, sporting amenities and much more, this is a truly exciting place to live.
- Take time out to visit The Riverfront Arts Centre for its events, café and bar, the Victorian market and high street stores.
- Friars Walk shopping centre features a host of big name stores, with Debenhams, Next and Topshop leading the way, eateries including Nando's and Frankie & Benny's, and more to come.
- The town boasts more than 50 schools plus a university, which is good news for families with children.
- Conveniently located on the M4 corridor, Newport offers easy access to Cardiff and Bristol, and the new train station is around 5 minutes from your door.
- It's such a great place to live - especially in a stunning new Renaissance Point home, built to the high standards that have come to be expected of Taylor Wimpey.
- Apartments on this development are leasehold.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.