402 homes coming soon to Longbeck Road in Marske-by-the-Sea by Taylor Wimpey
Taylor Wimpey North Yorkshire have been successfully been approved planning permission for 402 homes on Longbeck Road in Marske-by-the-Sea.
- Our approved scheme provide family homes 2,3 & 4 beds.
- Mix of detached and semi detached properties.
- 15% affordable units
- Landscaped buffer to all boundaries with play equipment
- Access via Longbeck Road & the A1085
- Access and upgrades to Public Right of Way which run along the north boundary
- Outline plans for a onsite community area (built by others) Includes Convenience store, community hall, day nursery & GP surgery.
- Outline plans for an onsite school (built by others)
- Outline plans for a onsite commercial area (built by others) Include Public House, Hotel, Petrol Station & Drive through.
The site received outline planning for the development in 2017. A Reserved Matters application was then submitted by Taylor Wimpey & Miller Homes and approved in March 2023.
Planning for 810 homes to be split by Miller Homes & Taylor Wimpey.
The approval also included a community & commercial area – this will be constructed by othersBuilding Regulations Building Regulations
The homes will be built in accordance will the latest building regulations. Under the 2021 regulations each of our homes will receive the additional benefit of:
- PV solar panels
- Triple glazed windows
- Electric car charging
- Waste water heat recovery
Landscaping and Ecology
An extensive landscaping scheme is proposed to the development which includes:
- A perimeter walkway within the landscaped buffer along the Northern & Southern boundaries.
- Play equipment
- Large Bug Hotels with the open space
- Smaller bug hotels, bird/bat boxes, and hedgehog highway used across the development
- A Schedule ancient monument is located with the North East corner. This will remain, with a large buffer of no development.
- Safe route of foot and cycle routes across the development
- SUDs basins (Sustainable Urban Drainage)
- Connections and upgrades of the Pubic rght of way runnign along the northern boundary.
- The open space will be handed over to a management company in phased completions.
Groundworks aiming to start in Autumn/Winter 2023 and plotwork's from Spring 2024.