Welcome to the Stourport High School residential development consultation website
Thank you for taking the time to visit this website to find out more about the proposals from Taylor Wimpey, in conjunction with the Severn Academies Trust, for a residential development of 118 dwellings on the land formerly occupied by the Stourport Sixth Form Centre.
As you may be aware, the Trust undertook Public Consultation on the proposed redevelopment of the site in March and April 2019.
This Consultation Website provides details of the most recent proposals. The consultation period for this development closed on 30th October 2020.
Learn more about our plans for our proposed development, Windemere Grange in Stourport-on-Severn
Why is the development needed?
- Repairs to the main fabric of the building.
- Replacing the heating and mechanical installations.
- The removal of asbestos.
- The re-cladding of buildings to improve their life expectancy.
- Replacing old electrical wiring.
- Provision of affordable housing.