Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd, Northumbrian Land and Persimmon Homes have received outline planning consent, with signed S106, for residential development and associated uses on the land off Beaumont Hill and Burtree Lane in Darlington.
Taylor Wimpey are now due to submit reserved matters for our section of the development.
The current plans propose:
- 124 Detached, Semi-detached and Terraced houses of a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroomed house types
- Public Open Space
- Landscaping and SUDS Ponds
- Roundabout access from Beaumont Hill (A167) and Burtree Lane
- Land reserved for Primary School
- Off-site Highway improvements
A copy of the latest planning layout can be found by clicking the link below: