Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd, Northumbrian Land and Persimmon Homes have submitted an Outline Planning Application, with all detailed matters reserved apart from access, for residential development and associated uses on the land off Beaumont Hill and Burtree Lane in Darlington.
The current development proposals are based on the following principles:
- Up to 370 Detached, Semi-detached and Terraced houses of a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroomed house types
- Public Open Space and land reserved for a School
- Landscaping and SUDS Ponds
- Roundabout access from Beaumont Hill (A167) and Burtree Lane
- Off-site Highway improvements
A Public Consultation event was be held at:
Whessoe Parish Hall, A167, Darlington between 3:30pm and 7:30pm on Thursday 21st May 2015
Representatives from Taylor Wimpey, Northumbrian Land, Persimmon Homes and their consultants were in attendance to discuss the proposals.
You can download PDF versions of our indicative masterplan and highways plan by clicking on the following links:
Berrymead Farm Illustrative Masterplan
Berrymead Farm Highways Plan