The key characteristics of the proposed scheme are:
- Approximately 188 new dwellings incorporating a range of types and sizes to meet local needs.
- Provision of affordable housing on site.
- Areas of Public Open Space and a 'Green Walkway' to form part of the development.
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) to be incorporated within the scheme.
- Vehicular access proposed from The Ridings, with potential access also from Chapel Hill.
- Pedestrian links to the wider network, including to The Chase.
A Public Consultation Event was held at Aldborough Village Hall on Tuesday 31st January 2017 between 3pm and 7pm. Members of the Taylor Wimpey were present to discuss the proposals and we are still taking comments on these up to 21st February 2017 to help shape our planning application.