Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd are intending to submit a detailed planning application for around 180 dwellings to Middlesbrough Council regarding land at Strait Lane, Stainton as Phase 3 of the ongoing Rose Cottage Farm residential development.
The development proposals are based on the following principles:
- Around 180 Detached & Semi-Detached Houses over a range of different house types;
- Vehicular Access from Strait Lane;
- Landscaped Public Open Space and Area of Play;
- Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS); and
- Retention & Enhancement of Public Right of Way
A Public Consultation Event is to be held at the Sporting Lodge (Maltby Suite), Low Lane, Stainton between 3:30pm and 7:30pm on Wednesday 22nd April 2015. Representatives of Taylor Wimpey and their consultants will be in attendance to discuss the proposals.
Feedback from this consultation will be taken into account in shaping our final planning application to Middlesbrough Council.
Taylor Wimpey would welcome comments on the proposals up until Monday 4th May 2015.
You can download PDF versions of our proposals by clicking on the following links:
Rose Cottage Farm Phase 3 - Constraints Plan
Rose Cottage Farm Phase 3 - Concept Plan
Rose Cottage Farm Phase 3 - Draft Layout