Taylor Wimpey North Yorkshire and Persimmon Homes Teesside are proposing a sustainable development on land to the East of Yarm Back Lane, Stockton.
The key characteristics of the proposed scheme are:
- Approximately 1,100 new dwellings incorporating a range of types and sizes to meet local needs.
- Creation of large areas of on-site Public Open Space and a north/south cycle route.
- Land reserved for a New Primary School
- Sustainable Urban Drainage
- Accesses from Yarm Back Lane
- Upgrades to the Local Highway Network
Please attend our Consultation Event at Ian Ramsey School on Wednesday 7th November 2016 from 4pm to 8pm to find out more.