Taylor Wimpey is currently preparing an Outline Planning Application on land off Racecourse Approach, Wetherby.
The key characteristics of the proposed scheme are:
- Approximately 800 new dwellings incorporating a range of types and sizes of houses to meet local needs.
- Provision of on site affordable housing.
- Reservation of land for a new two form entry primary school.
- Proposals for retail convenience store of up to 372 sq metres.
- Areas of Public Open Space and retention of the tree lined Avenue to form part of development.
- Proposed Vehicular Access from Racecourse Approach.
- Landscaping buffer to A1 (M).
In order that the views and opinions of local people can be taken into consideration, Taylor Wimpey are hosting an online public consultation of our emerging proposals.
A leaflet was issued to local residents inviting them to participate in our online consultation. You can view a copy of the leaflet here.