When you buy a new home using our Part Exchange scheme, we’ll offer to buy your existing property from you, at a price we agree with you based on two independent valuations.**
You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It’s straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.
The main benefits of Part Exchange:
- If your home qualifies for Part Exchange, there’s no waiting for months with your house on the market, worrying about whether you will be able to sell. We agree the offer price up front, organise the survey and aim to complete the transaction as soon we can, so you can get on with planning your move.
- We'll offer a fair and realistic price for your property. We’ll instruct a minimum of two independent Agents to value the anticipated selling price of your property.
- You won’t have to pay estate agent fees. Moving home is costly enough, without having to worry about estate agents fees as well. From the time you agree a Part Exchange with us, you won’t have to pay estate agents at all.
- You won’t have to worry about house buying chains. With Part Exchange, you won’t need to worry about other people pulling out of their purchase or delaying their move.
- You have a buyer for your home so you can move when your new home is ready!
Take a look at how easy it could be to Part Exchange with our step by step guide below and see our Terms and Conditions for the detail.
Then find the development of your choice using the search box at the bottom of this page, and speak to one of our Sales Executives. You can make an appointment online, give us a call, or simply drop by. We’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.