- CEO 26 April 2022
- Group Operations Director 20 April 2018
- Member of the Board of the Home Builders Federation
- Non Executive Director of New Homes Quality Board Limited
Skills and attributes which support strategy and long term success- Exceptional leadership and razor-sharp focus on operations and strategy execution
- Broad knowledge of the housebuilding and land and planning sectors
- Proactive approach to stakeholders and their key priorities with extensive customer and people-focused skills
Career and experience
Before becoming Chief Executive, Jennie had been Group Operations Director since 2018. Jennie joined the Company from Redrow plc in 2014 as UK Planning Director, becoming UK Land Director in 2015. Jennie's previous roles include Managing Director of Harrow Estates Plc and strategic land oversight at Westbury plc.
Following her appointment as CEO on 26 April 2022, Jennie has full day to day responsibility for delivering the Company's strategy in a profitable, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Jennie was previously a Non Executive Director of the Peabody Trust.