Not registered? Register here.
Forgotten password? Password recovery.
See advanced options
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality for all our stakeholders.
We are committed to being a responsible homebuilder and to making our business practices more sustainable, because it is the right thing to do and it makes sound business sense for our Company.
We strive to be an open, transparent and responsive company for all of our stakeholders as stakeholder engagement helps us to understand and address the wider social, economic and environmental impacts resulting from our operations.
To find out more about our sustainability strategy please go to our Sustainability Report 2015.
We value your feedback on any aspect of our approach to sustainability so please email us your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
− Identify and reduce business risk.
− Demonstrate high standards of governance to stakeholders whose opinions and actions can have an impact on our business.
− Meet customers’ needs and wants.
− Attract and retain high-calibre employees.
− Save money and protect our reputation by managing our business effectively.
− Win competitive tenders on the basis of being able to deliver sustainable solutions.
− Achieve better planning success due to our emphasis on consultation and engagement.
− Anticipate and comply promptly with new legislation.
− Identify opportunities for business development and innovation.
1. We try to understand the communities, the environments and the economies in which we operate.
2. We understand the consequences of our business activities and work to improve the positive social, economic and environmental outcomes while reducing any negative impacts.
3. We work and develop sustainably to achieve our business objectives. These include greater efficiency, less waste, more certain planning outcomes, an enhanced reputation and better relationships with stakeholders and communities based on trust.
4. We treat the communities in which we build as we would like to be treated if development was taking place near our own homes.
5. We are not afraid to challenge others where we consider the political, regulatory or other influences that our business faces are not sustainable, reasonable or viable.
6. We want to leave a positive environmental, social and economic legacy that future generations can enjoy, which is the right thing to do, and will contribute to trusting and enduring relationships with communities and other stakeholders.