At Taylor Wimpey, we understand the importance of responding to queries in a timely and effective manner.
How to let us know
Handling questions and complaints quickly, fairly and helpfully is a key part of our approach but we know that from time to time unfortunately things can go wrong and we have therefore not provided the standards of service we aim to deliver.
If you have a complaint, then please let us know by contacting the Customer Service Department based at the regional office with which you have been dealing.
If you know which Taylor Wimpey local office built your home, you can contact Customer Services at the relevant local office.
If you don't know which local office built your home, you can use our postcode search on the Get in Touch page to find the local office nearest your home.
What can I expect?
- We will acknowledge all complaints within 2 working days. We will either reply fully within 7 working days of receipt, or reply within 7 working days to advise you of the steps we are taking and to give a date by which we will be able to reply fully.
- We aim to resolve all complaints at this stage. However, we acknowledge that this may not always be possible.
What happens if I am not satisfied?
- If you are still not satisfied then you should refer to the Managing Director at the regional office with which you have been dealing.
- The Managing Director will acknowledge all complaints within 2 working days. They will either reply fully within 7 working days of receipt or reply within 7 working days to advise you of the steps they are taking and giving a date by which they will be able to reply fully.
What happens if the Managing Director cannot resolve the matter?
- If the Managing Director is unable to resolve matters to your satisfaction, then you should notify our UK Customer Services Manager at our Head Office in High Wycombe by telephone, email or in writing (details can be found below), who will refer the matter to the Divisional Managing Director, for resolution. The Divisional Managing Director has full and final responsibility for resolving your complaint.
- Again, we will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and either reply fully within 7 working days or write to you within 7 working days explaining the steps we are taking to investigate your complaint and giving a date by which we will be able to reply fully.
|UK Customer Support Manager
We will respond to your email within 2 working days.
||Taylor Wimpey UK, Gate House, Turnpike Rd, High Wycombe, HP12 3NR
We will always do our best to deal with our customers in a fair and reasonable manner. If, however, after going through the steps outlined above, you are still unhappy with our response, you may wish to refer to your Home Warranty provider at the NHBC who will conduct an independent review of your complaint and how it has been handled.