Ways to buy
ways to buy

Helping secure your dream home with Deposit Top-Up

Put down a 10% deposit, and we'll top it up by 5%, making it easier to buy the home you've always wanted

Midford kitchen diner  at Edwalton Chase

Move into your new home with a larger deposit

If the size of your deposit is holding you back from buying the home you want, then talk to us about Deposit Top-Up. With Deposit Top-Up, we’ll contribute up to another 5% towards your new home in addition to your 10% deposit.  This means you'll have a maximum total deposit of 15%.

Deposit top up explainer GIF

How could Deposit Top-Up benefit me?

Whether you already own a home and don’t have enough equity to move on, or you’re a first time buyer and you need a bigger deposit, talk to us about Deposit Top-Up. We could boost your deposit by up to 5% of the purchase price of your new property, making it easier to buy the home that was just out of your reach. 
Couple in new Taylor Wimpey home lounge

How does it work?

As an example, if you wanted to buy a £200,000 new home, you would put down £20,000 (10%) and we’d boost your deposit by up to £10,000 (5%), giving you a total potential deposit of £30,000 (15%). You may then only need to secure an 85% mortgage.  For the same purchase if you put down a deposit of £25,000 (12.5%) we would boost your deposit by up to £5,000 (2.5%), again giving a total deposit of £30,000 (15%).

Flying Fields developments

Save your 10% deposit

You’ll need to save a 10% deposit to be eligible for our Deposit Top-Up scheme.

Man saving money in moneybox

Find your dream home

Search our website to find the perfect development for you. Once you’ve found the one, our friendly sales team will be happy to discuss your requirements and help you find the home of your dreams, and check that the home you want to buy from us is covered by our Deposit Top-Up scheme and when the scheme will expire on that home.

Whitford and Gosfords at Half Penny Meadows

We'll top up your deposit with an additional 5%

We’ll boost your deposit by up to 5% of the total purchase price, potentially helping you to move sooner and maybe even giving you access to better mortgage deals by increasing your loan to value. Learn more about Applying for a Mortgage. The deposit top up will be paid to your advisors dealing with your purchase on completion of your purchase of a home from us.

Sales Executive discussion with young couple

Work out how much mortgage you'll need

If you need financial advice, our Sales Executive can put you in touch with an independent mortgage broker who will help you find a mortgage that suits you.  
Man in new Taylor Wimpey kitchen on the phone

Let us help every step of the way

Our team is on hand to help you through every step of your journey. Your local Sales Executive will help guide you through the process and help ensure everything runs smoothly, right up to the day you move in.
Taylor Wimpey Sales Executive on the phone