Our Sales Information Centres will be open by appointment only from 22 May
Visiting us in England
Since closing our developments a few weeks ago, we’ve been working hard to create a safe place for our staff to return to work and to welcome customers back. We’re pleased to confirm these new procedures are now in place. Following the latest Government guidance, we will be taking a slow, steady and phased approach to safely reopening our sales offices and show homes for appointments only from 22 May 2020.
Visiting us in Wales and Scotland
Following government guidance, Sales Information Centres and show homes will remain closed in Wales and Scotland. Our Sales Executives continue to work remotely and are available for you to speak to by phone or email.
Our new procedures
- To comply with social distancing guidelines we are offering pre-booked appointments only
- A pre-appointment screening questionnaire will be completed to ensure the safety of customers and staff
- We can only allow 2 people from the same household to visit at a time
- Additional signage, floor markers and Perspex screens have been installed
- Every show home and sales office will have hand sanitiser available
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will take place after every appointment
How to book an appointment
You can book an appointment online or contact your local Sales Executive by phone or email. Visit your local development page to book an appointment from 22 May.
When to not visit
- Please do not visit us if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19
- Please do not visit if you are shielding a family member
Don't want to visit?
Our Sales Executive continue to work remotely and are available for you to speak to by phone or email. Search for your local development for your sales executive's contact details.