New homes in Didcot
Our Great Western Park development set in the vibrant town of Didcot comprises of a fantastic selection of new homes with a wide range of facilities and services.
The stunning new designs are a mix of traditional architecture with spacious, high specification interiors perfect for modern living.
The new house designs, were created following feedback from house hunters about the preferred layout of an ideal family home and incorporates a number of innovations based on customer responses, including wider front doors and hallways, more spacious family kitchens, better equipped bathrooms and more roof windows to provide improved natural light.
We will be investing £60million in transport, schools and other community facilities, both within the development itself and the surrounding area.
Plans include schools - both primary and secondary, shops, community centres, a health centre, open spaces and play areas.
- Major supermarkets within 3 miles
- Primary and secondary schools to make up part of the development
- With the A34 running to the west of the town the M4 and M40 are easily reached
- Provision has been made for a health centre at the development
- Great Western Park has its own park, while nearby nature reserves offer peace and quiet
- Excellent leisure facilities for the whole family