Learn about our plans for an exciting new community in Cardiff
Taylor Wimpey has submitted an outline planning application for up to 2,500 homes on land between Lisvane and Cardiff Gate, Cardiff which forms part of strategic site F within Cardiff City Council's Local Development Plan.
Our proposals include:
- Approximately 2,500 homes including affordable housing
- Employment land
- District centre and mixed use area with shops, office accommodation and community facilities
- A 10ha site for secondary school
- A 2 form entry primary school on a 2 ha site
- Public open space with play areas, playing fields, woodlands, allotments/community orchards and pedestrian routes
- Pedestrian and cycle routes
Some images are used for illustrative purposes only and include optional upgrades at additional cost. Development managed by Taylor Wimpey South Wales.
Our proposal for North East Cardiff
Cardiff has ambition for new development to be sustainable, aiming to achieve a 50:50 modal split between journeys by car and journeys by walking, cycling and public transport. North East Cardiff will give residents the best of both worlds - Situated between the established villages of Llanishen, Lisvane and Pontprennau, you will enjoy easy access to local services.
In addition, you will benefit from direct access to one of Cardiff’s flagship Cycle Superhighways, new bus routes and the Metro system, offering high quality transport connections to the city centre and Cardiff Bay. So whether it's for work or leisure, getting around the city by public transport, cycling and walking can be quicker and healthier from North East Cardiff.