Learn about our plans for an exciting new community in Kidderminster.
Woven Oaks is a proposed residential development in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
This proposed development is in the early stages of planning application of approximately 1,400 new homes.
Community facilities are also planned to be apart of the development, these include a doctors surgery, new community hall, a primary school and extensive green space.
Learn more about our plans for an exciting new community in Kidderminster.
Illustrative Master Plan
We want to create a thriving new community in Kidderminster.
For further information on the proposed site plans, please visit the consultation website at www.wovenoakskidderminster.co.uk
- A new community hall, meeting room, local retail and café, providing opportunities for local groups and businesses
- A new primary school and doctor surgery
- Extensive new publicly accessible green space, including a community orchard and playspace
- Later living facility providing a level of on-site care.
- Over the estimated 15-year build phase, approximately £211m will be invested by Taylor Wimpey, 92 construction jobs are estimated to be supported per annum to build the development, along with 162 indirect and induced jobs supported per annum in supply chains.
- An increase in population will support the demand for shops and services in the town and the viability challenge that many of those have. New residents are estimated to spend £38.2m per annum, expenditure that could support approximately 240 jobs.
- An additional £2.7m per annum will be raised through council tax from new residents.