Ways to buy
how to...

Buy a new home with no or low deposit

Buying a home is a dream for many people, and it can be a daunting task if you don't have a large deposit saved up. Fortunately, there are a number of ways that you could get on the property ladder with a low or even no deposit.

Lying on the sofa

Find a low deposit mortgage to suit your needs

With a 95% or 90% mortgage, you need to provide the remaining 5 or 10% deposit. This could mean that you only need to save up a small amount of money to get onto the property ladder.

There are a range of low deposit mortgages available to both first-time buyers and home movers, and your Independent Financial advisor can advise you on the best deals available to you.  

 

TW staff with customer

You could even buy with zero deposit!

First-time buyers could even buy a home with 100% mortgage and zero deposit. The mortgage requires borrowers to provide evidence that they have made on-time rental payments for at least 12 months.

This is a new option for renters who have struggled to save for a deposit while paying rent. Traditionally, borrowers have been required to have a deposit of at least 5% to 10% in order to qualify for a mortgage. However, this allows borrowers to side-step the usual deposit requirements.

The Track Record Mortgage is available on house purchases up to £600,000. Borrowers will need to have a good credit score and be able to afford the monthly repayments. Your Sales Executive can put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor who will be able to advise the best options for you.

Deposit top-up

If the size of your deposit is holding you back from buying the home you want, then talk to us about Deposit Top-Up. With Deposit Top-Up, we’ll contribute up to another 5% towards your new home in addition to your 10% deposit. This means you'll have a maximum total deposit of 15%.

Couple in kitchen

You could buy with 5% deposit

Did you know that some lenders are offering a 95% mortgage? This means you could buy a new home with just a 5% deposit.

Less time saving and you could secure your dream home sooner than you thought. Speak to our dream home sooner than you thought. Speak to our expert sales team who can connect you with Independent Mortgage Advisors who can help you find the best possible options for you.

Holding piggy bank