The Benefits for Ormskirk and the local community
Taylor Wimpey would like the development at High Lane to become a valuable addition to the community in Ormskirk. We believe these proposals can offer a range of benefits for both existing and new residents, including the following:
- Provision of a mix of housing types to meet the needs of existing residents, including bungalows and apartments
- Homes which meet the needs of the elderly
- Provision of a new linear park to provide recreational facilities and open space
- Approximately £3million investment from the New Homes Bonus scheme provided to the council. The aim of this is to benefit local communities by investing in the surrounding new development
- Creation of approximately 58 new construction jobs per year whilst the development is being built, along with training opportunities and apprenticeships for young people.
- Approximately £2.5million to be spent locally by the Council through the Community Infrastructure Levy
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
The Government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available here. The scheme is open to both first time buyers and home movers alike, and means you'll need just 5% deposit to buy a new home.
With Help to Buy, the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home via an equity loan. You will need to secure up to a 75% mortgage and put down a 5% deposit. You’ll own 100% of your home from day one.
Find out more about how the Help to Buy scheme works.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan – Terms and conditions apply. Applicants should seek independent financial advice, and get information and guidance on applying for a Help to Buy: Equity Loan at www.helptobuy.gov.uk.
Easymover is available here, which means you could reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home at this development - even if you haven't sold your existing property.
And that's not all. With easymover, we'll make your house move as stress free as possible. We'll liaise with your estate agent on your behalf, we'll pay their fees and we'll manage the whole house selling process - making your life so much easier! Take a look at our easymover page for more information.
Terms and conditions apply to the Easymover scheme.
This development is managed by the North West Taylor Wimpey regional office