Just 6.2 miles from Chipping Norton and 10.5 miles from Banbury and walking distance from a range of local facilities and services, this peaceful location provides a true country lifestyle with everything you need for modern living.
In the village itself you will find a shop, post office and general store for your everyday essentials. There is a fire station with a crew of retained fire fighters and GP and dental practices to cover healthcare. For those with pets there is a veterinary surgery and the public library, memorial village hall and sports and social club all add the community feel. The community spirits are kept high with a number of local events (including an annual Beer Festival) and there is an annual music festival, Music at the Crossroads, that raises funds for many local charitable causes. There are no less than four pubs in the village and all sorts of sports clubs, including football, cricket, tennis and running.
- Stunning selection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a village location.
- Local amenities right on the doorstep for everyday essentials.
- Superb transport links providing direct access to Banbury and Oxford.
- Schemes available to make moving more affordable than you think!
- All homes come with a 2 year Taylor Wimpey guarantee