Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in?
One benefit of a new home is being able to choose the tiles, flooring, kitchens, appliances, lighting and more. This means when you finally move in, it’s exactly how you imagined.
Use Touchpoint to personalise a home
Before you’ve even decided you want a new home you can now explore our available options without visiting a show home. To do this, find a new home on our website, scroll down to the personalise section and click the ‘personalise’ button. From here you will be able to visualise our kitchen and bathroom options from the comfort of your own sofa on Touchpoint.
Our customers tell us that choosing their options is the best bit of reserving their new home - it's a chance to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas
Take a look around our show homes and get inspiration, follow us on Instagram and Pinterest or check out what our Interior Designers have got to say - then start deciding how you want to design your own place.
We've got a range of on trend kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and lighting that you can have installed and ready to use in your home from the day you move in. And whether you want a traditional shaker kitchen or patterned tiles, we've got a range of options to suit every taste.
We build your options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range the earlier you reserve. Your Sales Executive will tell you the options available to you at each stage.
Everyone knows that the kitchen is the heart of the home. You can choose from a range of doors, handles, worktops and lighting to give you home the wow factor.
Choose from a range of flooring, from sumptuously soft fitted carpets, to cool and clean floor tiles - all fitted and ready to use before you move in.
And let's not forget our bathroom range! Whether you want the perfect family bathroom fit for your kids to splash about in, or a spa-like en suite bathroom where you can to relax and unwind, we can help you create the perfect space.
We could even put in fitted wardrobes for you, so that everything in your house has a home. If you have any further questions, request a call back from your local Sales Executive.
Reserve early to get the best range of options
We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range the earlier you reserve. As we start to build your home, your Sales Executive will let you know which options are available to you at each stage.
All our choices and options have a two-year guarantee, and you'll love how you can move into your new home with everything already fitted and ready to use.
Here's how you choose your styling options:
- At anytime, even before you reserve, you can use Touchpoint to browse our available options.
- The earlier you reserve your home in the build process, the more options choices you’ll have. Your Sales Executive will explain this at your reservation appointment.
- Once you've reserved, take another look at the show home on your chosen development, Instagram and Pinterest. It will give you an idea of how the optional extras might look in your home.
- Shortly after reserving, you’ll receive access to Touchpoint to follow the progress towards your new home. You’ll now get the opportunity to start choosing your upgrades and optional extras.
- You can also check out our extensive range of samples in the Sales Information Centre.
- Once you’ve decided on your options, you’ll submit them to your Sales Executive via Touchpoint.
- Your Sales Executive will then arrange a final Options and Choices Meeting. Here you’ll get to view the samples again and confirm your selections.
- Then all that’s left for you to do is to move into your new home with everything already installed and working! You’ll get a two year warranty on all fixtures and fittings from the day you own your home.
Touchpoint, our online portal allows you to track the progress of your new home online. To find out how else you can use it before and after you move into your new home, take a look at Touchpoint here.