1. The promoter is: Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd (company no. 01392762) whose registered office is at Gate House, Turnpike Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3NR.
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at https://www.facebook.com/taylorwimpey
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31 March 2021 at 12pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
● Comment on the dedicated Facebook post with your ideal night in at home
● Any other comments that do not contain genuine answers not be accepted as entry to the competition
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
● A candle from Honeste
This competition is in no way affiliated with Honeste Ltd. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Taylor Wimpey reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by Woobox software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Private Message on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Taylor Wimpey will notify the winner when the prize has been dispatched directly from the supplier. No shipping update can be provided and Taylor Wimpey holds no responsibility for items lost in transit.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22 . Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.