We are preparing proposals for a major new residential development and supporting infrastructure on land at Attwells’ Farm, Exwick.
Current Master Plan saved to location below
We are preparing proposals for a new development of up to 375 homes and supporting infrastructure to the west of Exwick.
Under our plans a mix of house types are proposed to suit buyers in a wide range of circumstances, with up to 30% of the new properties to be provided as affordable homes, to be administered by a council-approved housing association for local people in housing need.About the site About the site
The proposed site lies to the west of Exwick and falls within the jurisdiction of both Teignbridge District Council and Exeter City Council. Land at Attwells’ Farm was identified in the Teignbridge District Council Draft Local Plan as a location for a new community to assist with the provision of housing for Teignbridge District Council.
The site extends to Circa. 96 acres (39 hectares) and is currently used for agricultural grazing or planted with rotation crops.What's propsosed? What's propsosed?
Our development is designed to work within the constraints and opportunities of the site and is a scheme that respects the area’s surroundings.
Our proposals include the following key elements:
- Up to 375 sustainable new homes.
- Provision of affordable housing (30%) for local people in housing need.
- Financial contributions to Primary and Secondary Education provision.
- A mix of property types and sizes to suit people in a range of circumstances.
- Multi modal transport hub and the creation of a low traffic neighbourhood.
- Extensive areas of public open space with play areas, allotments, and pedestrian routes.
- Highway infrastructure improvements to the existing highway network.
- Delivery of much needed Affordable Homes.
- Provision of significant Public Open Space and Blue Green Infrastructure.
- A Modal Transport Hub.