Learn more about our proposals for a new development on land off Colestocks Road, Feniton.
We have recently consulted on proposals for around 86 new homes and the consultation boards can be downloaded below. Thank you to those who provided comments and we are currently reviewing these.
Our proposals include a mix of two, three and four-bedroom homes. To support the Council’s ambition of delivering affordable housing, 50% is proposed to be provided on the site. This development will provide a wide choice of homes for all buyers, from working professionals and young couples taking their first steps on the housing ladder, to growing families and downsizers.The proposed development will provide areas of open space and biodiversity interest through the site, a new access from Colestocks Road with improved footpath and cycle connections into the village and an area to store and control rainfall coming from the north to help address potential flood risk which currently impacts the village.
Our plans for the site will deliver a high quality scheme and will provide new homes in Feniton.
Proposals at a glance
- Circa 86 new homes, including 50% affordable.
- An attractive scheme that offers new homes structured around a network of new green spaces.
- Enhancements to local wildlife, biodiversity net gain and greenery through new planting and habitat creation.
- A new footpath and cycle connection into Feniton.
- Flood storage areas within the site to help with reducing the frequency and extent of flooding experienced in the village.