Reserve now for £99
This Sales Office will be closed as of Friday 30th September.
(Beside Rawyards Care Home)
A select development of only 30 new homes. We now have a handful of spacious 2 Bedroom Homes remaining.
RESERVE for £99 and …
You may only need 5% deposit with Help to Buy (Scotland)
YOU CAN RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME NOW!
With Help to Buy (Scotland) the Scottish Government will contribute a maximum of 15% equity stake. The remaining 85% is made up through a 5% deposit contribution and an 80% mortgage from a bank or building society.
Help to Buy (Scotland) is available on new build properties up to a maximum value of £230,000 in Scotland (subject to terms & conditions), for legal completions taking place from 1st April 2016 up to 31st March 2017. The maximum value will progressively reduce each year:
Scheme Year Maximum Value
Wallace Grove enjoys a great location in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire and is an ideal location for commuters to Glasgow and Edinburgh
A short drive takes you to the M8 motorway that links to other key commuter routes across the Central Belt. The local train station at Drumgelloch sits on the new Airdire to Bathgate line.
A mix of local primary and secondary schools offers a great choice for families.