Now selling on this popular development!
Book your appointment to avoid disappointment!
The Coopers is a stunning development of two, three and four bedroom homes, situated in Branston Village, Staffordshire.
This beautiful range of homes offers something for everyone, from first time buyers to growing families.
Located in picturesque surroundings close to Burton-upon-Trent, The Coopers boasts a rural setting close to a local nature reserve and Branston Locks, providing plenty of recreational opportunities including scenic walks, nature trails and cycle routes along the canal towpath.
Branston Village offers a selection of essential amenities including a local supermarket and a post office as well as a selection of small shopping outlets, independent cafes and local pubs. Well-regarded schools are also a short distance from the development.
Just two miles away is the bustling market town of Burton upon Trent which boasts a wide choice of high street stores, bars, cafés and restaurants as well as banks and building societies and a number of supermarkets including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Aldi and Lidl.
For travel links, the A38 and M42 provide direct links to Derby in the north, Birmingham to the south and Leicester to the east. For those looking to travel further afield, the M6 and M1 are also close by. Nearby Burton upon Trent railway station has direct services throughout the day to Birmingham and Derby, from there, you can connect for services to London and Manchester.
- A stunning collection of 186 private homes including a mix of two, three and four bedroom designs
- The Coopers forms part of the Branston Locks Development, allocated as a sustainable urban extension for Burton upon Trent
- Situated south of Branston Water Park, a local nature reserve, and east of the Trent and Mersey canals, there are plenty of nature walks and countryside trials to take advantage of close by
- Easy access to the A38 and M42 from the development.
- Just two miles from Burton Upon Trent railway station
- Local amenities close to home including shops, primary and secondary schools, doctors surgery, dental practice and pharmacy